Though we still haven’t recovered from Monday night, we can’t keep our loyal Rope Drop [dot] Net Readers waiting any longer. It’s time for a new edition of the News Nuggets!
Let’s jump right in:
- Zooptopia preview coming to Hollywood Studios – I don’t mind Disney showing these previews, but I am bummed that it’ll be at One Man’s Dream. It’s just another strong indicator that One Man’s Dream is not long for this (Disney) World.
- Changes for Disney’s Hollywood Studios Begin in January – Bye, bye to Phineas and Ferb and Cars meet-and-greats. I suspect these won’t be the last things that close as construction begins at The Studios.
- New Menu Items Coming to Sanaa – Grabbing a quick bite to eat at Sanaa really is a nice way to relax during the day. Get a late lunch ADR, have the bread service, and thank me later.
- New Adventure Happens Here Dancing Party at The Studios – Not a bad way to try and fill the evening time before the Symphony in the Sky fireworks without building anything new.
- Construction has begun to turn Planet Hollywood into Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs – As expected, Planet Hollywood closed shortly after the holiday rush. Since most of the changes to Disney Springs have been fantastic, I’m interested to see what happens with this.
- New meet and greet area under construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Interesting. I hadn’t heard any rumors about a new Hollywood Studios meet-and-great until these photos went up. I guess we’ll see what they have in store for us.
- New runDisney Costume Restrictions – Not unexpected given everything else that’s been changing around “security”, but still a little disappointing.
- Willie the Aardvark comes to the Animal Kingdom – There’s going to be a meet-and-greet with an aardvark ?!?