And We’re Back! (from Disney World)
If you follow Elyssa and Me on Instagram, you probably know that we just spent the last week visiting Disney World for the (shortened) Wine & Dine half marathon. This was our first big trip since we started Rope Drop [dot] Net, and, frankly, I anticipated posting a little on the site while we were on vacation. My apologies that didn’t happen, but we’ll try to make up for it over the next few weeks as we talk about some of the things we did on the trip, including:
- Visiting Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival (Liquid Nitro truffles…mmmm….)
- Dinner at The BOATHOUSE (including having a Baked Alaska)
- 8am Breakfast at Be Our Guest (Pre-park-opening Mine Train, baby!)
- Dinner at Tutto Italia
- Running the Wine & Dine (our first (half-ish) Half Marathon)
- Dinner at Morimoto Asia
- Our last viewing of the Osborne Lights (we’re going to miss those)
- Attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (It really was beginning to look at a lot like Christmas)
We also stopped by Diagon Alley, and (if you ask her really nicely) there’s a chance that Elyssa might do a write-up about that (after she catches up on Kivus & Camera related photo editing).
We also have some really great interviews coming up (including our first ever 3-part interview with the always great Ken Storey), and some interesting thoughts about some of the “News Nuggets” that happened over the past week (SPOILER ALERT: We are bummed about no more Star Wars Weekends, even though we kind of knew it was going to happen).
If you have any interest in hearing about one of the above items more than others, please feel free to drop us a line or hit us up on Twitter. And, while you’re waiting for more content here, check out friend of the show Howie from Maryland on this week’s Mighty Men of Mouse podcast. They’re talking all about the MMoM Listener Land Ranknings that we posted here a couple of weeks ago.
That’s all for now. See you real soon!